About Me

My photo
I love art! I am a self-taught artist living in Maryland. I am one of the many artists who spent a childhood doing art and then it got pushed to the back burner as life took over. I am not happy when my art is on the back burner! Things have changed! I am extremely happy to say that as of this writing January 2016, I am a full-time artist. I am living my dream! I work mostly in pastels and colored pencil, but also plan to revisit some of my old favorites -- charcoal and ink. Maybe I'll even combine some of my favorite mediums or try some new ones. I've got big plans! I hope that you'll follow along on my art adventure!

Saturday, January 9, 2016

A very recent piece

I had a reference picture of the bricks and the beautiful teal paint that I really wanted to incorporate into a picture.  I decided the gray cat was just what it needed.  This piece is 12 x 12 on wonderful Ampersand Pastelbord.  That has really become my favorite surface for colored pencils and pastels!

Alley Cat

$130









No comments:

Post a Comment